WIDA is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Deadline to apply: December 31, 2016
Degree and area of specialization: Minimum of a B.S. degree related to one of the following areas: computer science information systems or related disciplines, statistics, applied mathematics or economics with a focus on database system development.
Minimum number of years and type of relevant work experience:
- Proficient in SQL database design, including advanced query writing and stored procedure programming.
- Understand basic concepts and methods of statistics and research design.
- Experience with data analysis in test development preferred.
- Familiar with statistical or software packages and programming languages such as: SAS, R, SPSS, Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
- Flexible with tasks and timelines.
- Experience with managing and manipulating sensitive educational data, especially as it relates to handling personally identifiable information.
More information, including application requirements, is available on the UW-Madison website.