WIDA is currently accepting applications for the following position:
Deadline to apply:May 2, 2017
Degree and area of specialization: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing Communications or related field.
Minimum number of years and type of relevant work experience:
- 2+ years of experience managing web content and content change process, adhering to Brand Visual Identity, customer messaging, and using web technologies on numerous complex web properties from the perspectives of multiple internal stakeholders and multiple external audiences.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing web content and change using a top 5 CMS.
- History of using a collaborative approach to problem solving by leveraging strong customer relations and excellent interpersonal skills with technical and non-technical partners.
- Proven ability to assign, coordinate, and monitor completion of tasks with various resource groups to deliver web-based solutions.
- Experience decomposing complex processes into manageable components, devising alternative approaches, and translating recommendations into actionable work plans and solutions.
- 3-5 years of experience managing multiple web properties, for multiple stakeholders and audiences in the preK-12 or higher education sector.
- Managed and/or been significantly involved in the transition of complex web properties, specifically a site redesign and the migration to CMS.
- Understanding of web-based UX concepts and practices such as Responsive design, User personas, customer journeys, focus groups, and market research.
- Proven ability to analyze and incorporate emerging web technology offerings by partnering with web developers and content providers.
- Understanding of Web Application Development process, tools, techniques, and touch points to web content and change.
- Understanding and application of SEO.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics or similar tools.
- Understanding of standard content development tools and technologies such as Adobe CC, and specific EdTech solutions such as LMS concepts and Course Authoring (e.g. Articulate).
More information, including application requirements, is available on the UW-Madison website.